26th of october 2021
thank you very much to all who have stayed with us this summerew
the hotel lauberhorn is closed and will be reopen for the winter season on friday December 17, 2021.
during the off-season we are always reachable by email firstname.lastname@example.org. you can also book your room directly on our homepage. either way…. we are already looking forward to your inquiry or reservation and most of all we are looking forward to your visit.
in the meantime we wish you many beautiful moments. have a good time and come back again… for skiing, sledding, winter hiking, trailrunning, sauna, refueling, enjoying the mountains AND “chatting” with us 🙂
see you…. conny and beni
new covid rules at the moment
– we are happy about every visit :-)… even without certificate
– for check-in we ask you to show your covid-certificate with ID or passport. with this certificate (fully vaccinated, recovered or negative tested persons) you have free access to all restaurants, bars, indoor swimming pool, ice skating etc). the certificates of the EU are also valid in switzerland.
without a certificate
– you may pick up your breakfast at the breakfast buffet and enjoy it on our terrace or in your hotel room
– drinks from the hotel bar you can consume as take-away
– if you visit a restaurant, you can enjoy your meal in the outdoor area of the various Grindelwald restaurants.
guests from the Hotel Lauberhorn who do not have a covid certificate also enjoy their holidays here. for this reason, masks are still mandatory for ALL guests in the public indoor areas.
silvester – new year
not long now – and we may welcome you at the hotel lauberhorn for the turn of the year. therefore we would like to present you some ideas and maybe you would like to book your table for a delicious dinner already now? here are some possibilities and ideas the site is constantly updated
SNOWPEN AIR 2022