YOUR SAFETY IS OUR HIGHEST PRIORITY
to make your visit with us as pleasant and safe as possible, we have adapted some of the usual procedures to the special circumstances. here are the most important of our covid-19 measures:
- we comply with the requirements of the BAG
- disinfectants are available in different areas
- minimum distances to guests and employees are observed
- we regularly disinfect the rooms and public areas
- private sauna enjoyment. we reserve the sauna “room by room” for 1 hours (between 15.00 and 20.00)
- at the breakfast buffet you can help yourself; we have adapted the selection with a focus on portioning
also we would like to ask you one:
if you have covid-19 symptoms, we kindly ask you to refrain from visiting us at lauberhorn
for your information:
- masks are obligatory in all indoor areas accessible to the public. this includes shops and shopping centres, but also railway stations, post offices, museums, theatres, libraries, administrative buildings and places of worship.
- the restaurants are open again. there are no longer any restrictions on the number of people per table, indoors or outdoors. indoors, seating is compulsory during consumption as before, while outdoors seating is no longer compulsory. masks are still compulsory indoors, except when guests are seated at a table, while outdoors they are no longer compulsory at all.
- the mountain railways are open with protection concepts.
- the retail shops are all open
- the sports centre is open with protection concepts
FAQ – frequently asked questions regarding Covid 19
- unfortunately, you cannot travel to Switzerland because it is not permitted for you to leave your country or because it is not possible for you to enter Switzerland = if the journey has become objectively impossible for you, you can cancel free of charge
- you do not want to travel or you want to leave early, for example because you are afraid of an infection = the normal cancellation conditions apply
- you cannot travel because you are personally under official quarantine or you are ill yourself and cannot travel = in the case of a quarantine order or illness (whether coronavirus or other illness), the cancellation policy agreed in the contract applies. travel insurance can cover the costs here
- cancellations due to official cancellation of major events / closure of ski areas = in the event of an officially ordered cancellation of major events, the hotel’s cancellation policy will apply. this means that you may be liable for damages, as the taking place of an event is part of the guest’s personal risk.
click here for the protection concept of the entire Jungfrau Region